Friday, January 7, 2011

Websites from Free Tech 4 Teachers

I subscribe (it’s free) to an educational technology website called www.freetech4teachers.com .  For the new year the writer of this blog had a blog post each day this week dedicated to a different subject area and included 11 websites to use in 2011 for 5 different subject areas.  You might just want to took a look.  Some of them are more relevant than others but, there are a lot of great resources there.  The links can be found below.

11 Websites for Art and Music


11 Websites for Math


11 Websites for Social Studies


11 Websites for Language Arts


11 Websites for Science

1 comment:

  1. I too follow Mr. Byrne's blog (and I follow him on Twitter). His blog has provided me with so much PD, and exactly the PD I need. If it's not the PD I need, I don't read it. No time wasted. (Rarely happens with his blog though).

    Thanks for this blog!

    ReplyDelete