Friday, March 25, 2011

Website of the Week # 11-Classtools.net

http://www.classtools.net/

The Basics: This site has games, graphic organizers, and widgets that can be used online and embedded in a website.

Examples: (You can interact with these examples right here in this page.)








Test Kitchen: I used this sight extensively this week with my class.  There are about 15 different tools that they offer and the tools are interactive for the students.  Basically you create a template and the students fill it out.  The students can keep their work by embedding it into a personal webpage of some sort.  I use google sites because it is free, easy, and the kids at my school already have secure usernames and passwords.  The students created a portfolio and have been embedding their creation from this site all week.  They loved it!  I've shown 5 examples here and there is much more.  This would be great for just about any subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment